Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04 can be downloaded from our software library for free. This software program for focus stacking is designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers.
Obviously, it works great for those who want to shoot simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes too!
You May Also Like:
Features of Zerene Stacker Pro Full
- In comparison with other stacking programs, Zerene Stacker offers a number of advantages:
- In order to produce the best results, high quality images are necessary.
- Alignment and interpolation accomplished accurately and robustly.
- The use of advanced stacking algorithms
- It must be handled with care – in order to prevent halos and contour lines.
- Avoids the “stacking of mush” when using deep stacks and destroys low contrast details
- Combines the best features of multiple algorithms as well as the original frames for fast and efficient retouching
- Retouching is included in all versions, including the lowest priced ones.
- Supports input and output files in 8- and 16-bit formats.
- With Turbo Stamp 3D’s stereo and 3D rocking capabilities, you are able to create incredibly detailed, realistic animations for even the most difficult subjects.
- The program makes full use of modern multicore processors and multiprocessor computers.
Technical Setup Details Of Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04 + Portable [Latest]
- Software Full Name: Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04.T201807191515 x86/x64
- Full Setup Size: 58 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x86)
- Developers: Zerene Systems LLC
System Requirements for Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04 + Portable [Latest]
- We recommend a computer with a modern multi-core processor (such as Intel® CoreTM 2) and a minimum of 2 GB of memory no matter which operating system you use — the code base is about 98% identical. Older and smaller machines will run properly with the software, but processing will be slower and you may not be able to use the full resolution of your camera.
- The application bundle runs on both Windows and Linux, offering separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers. On Mac, the bundle is compatible with all devices.