There is very little doubt that WinRAR v6.10 Beta is a powerful archive manager for Windows that includes a wide range of useful features. CN Compressor is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional features that will help you arrange your compressed archives in order to make things more manageable.
With it you can not only backup your data but also reduce the size of your email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files that you have downloaded from the Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP formats from the data that you have backed up. With the archiver, you are able to differentiate yourself from your competition in terms of compression.
You may also like this: Movavi PDFChef 21.2 + Portable Free Download
It is often faster to access files within WinRAR Beta Portable, because it consistently creates smaller archives, as compared to other competitors. The result will be a significant reduction in both storage space and transmission costs, as well as an overall reduction of work time. Multimedia files with WinRAR Beta can be accessed without any problem. This software automatically recognizes the compression method for each file type and makes the appropriate decision.
It is the algorithm of compression that enables multimedia files, executable files, and object libraries to be compressed more efficiently. Files that are in RAR format usually have a compression factor that reaches 8 to 15 percent greater than those that are in ZIP format.
You may also like this: MOBILedit Forensic Express 7.4.0 Portable [Latest]
Features of WinRAR 6.10 Beta
- If you use WinRAR Portable, it gives you an advantage when it comes to compression, consistently generating smaller archives and saving you space on your disk and bandwidth by comparing the file size with the competition.
- There are a variety of archiving formats supported by the program, such as RAR and ZIP archives. In addition, it has the capability to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- In addition to its user-friendly GUI, WinRAR also offers convenient command line interfaces which use a mouse and menu system.
- There are many advantages to using WinRAR Beta over other archivers, one of which is the inclusion of a specimode. This mode which allows readers to access basic archiving functions by following a simple question and answer process. As a consequence, it is easier to avoid confusion at the time of first usage.
- You may wish to change your homepage or other area of your personal page as well. Windows RAR provides advanced archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key length of 128 bits.
- The maximum file size that can be archived and stored using WinRAR is 8,589.9 trillion gigabytes. As long as you can get your hands on a big enough computer, you will be able to store as many files as you wish.
- It is also possible to create self-extracting archives that use a multivolume feature with WinRAR Beta. There are recovery records and recovery volumes that will let you find data even if they have been physically damaged.
- As part of WinRAR’s ongoing development, new Beta features are continuously being added to keep WinRAR at the top of the game.
You may also like this: Foxit PDF Editor Pro 188.8.131.52893 + Portable
- Title: WinRAR Beta 3
- License: Shareware
- Language: English
- OS: Windows
Download WinRAR 6.1 Beta 3 for PC
WinRAR 6.10 Beta 3 | File Size: 6 MB
Portable WinRAR 6.10 Beta 3 | File Size: 8 MB