VirtualBox 6.1.20 Build 143896 + Portable [Latest]
VirtualBox 6.1.20 is extremely flexible, and has client / server architecture and well-defined internal programming interfaces. This allows you to control the virtual machine from multiple interfaces at once.
For example, you can launch it with a typical virtual machine GUI, and then control it from the command line, or perhaps remotely.
You May Also Like:
- AirParrot 126.96.36.199 [Latest] + Portable
- File Viewer Plus 188.8.131.52 + Portable
- SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 10 + Portable [Latest]
You can write your own interfaces using VirtualBox’s complete software development kit: although it’s an open source software, you don’t have to hack the source to learn how to hack VirtualBox.
Features of VirtualBox 6.1.20 Download
XML descriptions of virtual machines
XML is used exclusively for storing the virtual machine configuration settings and the settings are independent of the local machines. Because of this, virtual machine definitions can be easily transferred to another computer.
Added guest features for Linux, Solaris, and Windows
Installation of VirtualBox’s special software will improve performance and make integration much smoother for virtual machines running Windows, Linux or Solaris. Among the options these additions provide are custom desktops and the ability to view the mouse pointer with arbitrary display solutions (the window size, for example). In addition, there are guest contributions for OS / 2 with more limited functionality.
Having shared folders
Many virtualization solutions, not only VirtualBox, allow you to declare certain directories as shared folders and to make them accessible from the guest machines, but also many other virtualization solutions.
VirtualBox 6.1.20 Advanced Key Features:
- VMM (virtual machine manager)
- Virtual machine managers can be created by installing operating system disc images
- Shut down a virtual machine and save the current running state
- An interface for the Wizard menu
- Getting to know advanced options can be challenging.
- Multiple platforms are supported
- Installation requires Microsoft Windows.
- Various operating systems of the Windows and Linux types
- Basically, you can transfer files between the installed and main operating systems
- No special settings are needed between the two systems.
- USB ports must be installed on the operating system to work.
- Various server types can be installed, including Windows and Linux.
- you can switch between operating systems by moving and moving your mouse and keyboard.
- The installation environment can be photographed.
- You can install the operating system using the CD and DVD drive and ISO file.
- you can use to determine the size of a virtual computer’s RAM and hard disk size.
- Floppy drives don’t work very well with PCs
- A folder can be shared between the main operating system and installed programs.
- With enough RAM you can run more than one operating system at once.
- The installed operating system should be installed with the proper drivers.
- A DOS-based operating system (DOS) may be installed.
- Installs the operating system directly on another computer
VirtualBox 6.1.20 Build 143896 + Portable [Latest]: