Screenpresso Pro 1.9.8 Free Download [Latest]
Screenpresso Pro 1.9.8 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is complete offline installer standalone setup of Screenpresso for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Screenpresso Full Overview
Screenpresso is a simple software that lets you capture screenshots easily. You’ll have the ability to override the Print Screen key.
Screenpresso can be used directly from the web browser, without the need to install the program. No need to get screenshots to save to your drive, just use Screenpresso. Drag and drop the screenshots from history straight into your favorite e-mail editor.
You May Also Like:
You can also take advantage of webmails like Gmail for additional functionality. Crop, highlight an area, or comment parts of the image. You can take unique pictures with the image stitching. Look like an expert! Add shadow, round corners, and reflection.
With one click, you can export your images, or create small thumbnails at an exact size. You can share screenshots on Twitter easily thanks to the Twitpic integration.
Features of Screenpresso Pro Full
- Window, region, or the entire screen
- Capture screens with a single click
- On Vista and Windows 7 you can have no transparency or frames around the edges
- Stitching mechanism makes scrolling possible.
- Your captures should include a cursor with zoom factor.
- Accurately capture one pixel images with the help of a magnifying glass
- Opening the editor, opening the history after taking screen shots.
- After the screen shot, manage clipboard usage
- Each capture should be resized automatically
- Every capture should include automatic effects such as refraction, borders, drop shadows, etc.
- Multi-screen support is available
Organize : Screenshot History:
- Organize up to 100 screenshots by date
- Name your files automatically
- Image resizing and effect addition during batch conversion
- All captures can be created as thumbnails
- Rename and delete screenshots
- Download screenshots in the following formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP.
- Any application that accepts images can be used to drag and drop screenshots from History
- You can attach documents directly to email editors like Outlook, Thunderbird, GMail …
- Copy the image and the file path to the clipboard
- Send in one click to your favorite photo editing software
- Choose autofit option when sending files to the printer
- Editing a vector-based graphic
- Shadows cast from drops
- Images can be enhanced with the following layering techniques: drop shadows, cropping, reflections, color backgrounds, and rotations.
- You can draw rectangles, ellipses, numbers, and other shapes using …
- There are text boxes
- Additional annotations
- The arrows indicate
- Taking screen captures and cropping unwanted areas
- Confidential information should not be blurred.
- There are callouts
- Various advanced resizing options are available.
- The ribbon-based menu
- The touchscreen is supported
- You don’t need admin rights
- There is no need to install
Screenpresso Pro 1.9.8 Free Download [Latest]: