Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers Free Download Latest Version for Windows 8 / 8.1/ 10. You can install the Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers on both Windows 32 bit and 64 bit versions of your PC.
Realtek High Audio Definition Overview
High Definition Audio specification before AC97, including: full support for different audio formats, a wide bandwidth, the ability to connect audio devices under Technology Plug and Play, and more accurate speech recognition and input.
You can experience movie theater-like audio in your room or home with the help of the Realtek HD Audio Drivers. Now you can experience the cinema-like sound experience inside your home or room.
You May Also Like:
- Wondershare UniConverter + Portable
- Ashampoo Music Studio 8.0.6 + Portable [Latest]
- Sidify Music Converter 2.2.2 + Portable
Features of Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers Download
- ADCs perform at 101dB dynamic range and 112dB dynamic range in high-performance DACs.
- Supports Microsoft Windows Mobile and Windows Desktop PCs 3.0 Premium
- The front panel output has two channels of concurrent independent stereo sound output, plus ten DAC channels supporting 16/20/24-bit PCM format.
- One stereo ADC is equipped for stereo microphones, the other for mixing legacy mixers; both have PCM formats supported at 16/20/24 bits.
- The sample rates supported by ADCs and DACs are 44.1k, 48k, 96k, and 192kHz.
- 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rates are supported by the 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-OUT module.
- Sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz can be achieved with the 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-IN.
- A DAT® digital output is supported in 444.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, and 192kHz.
- An array of four microphones can be connected for AEC/BF applications.
- Dual differential CD inputs with high-quality analog audio
- It features both analog and digital BEEP inputs as well as a built-in digital generator.
- VREFOUT can be selected with software across 2.5V/3.75V.
- One detection pin for each jack, capable of detecting up to 4 jacks
- Analog mixers are supported by the software.
- A software-selectable boost gain can be applied to the analog input of a microphone.
- Analog inputs and outputs are stereo by default, so they can be used with analog plug and play.
- Each retasking jack has an integrated amplifier for headphones
- The GPI Volume Control can be customized for applications with two GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output).
- AVDD provides anti-pop functionality when analog power is on and digital power is off.
- Provides stereo digital microphone support for improved voice quality.
- With selected versions of WinDVD/PowerDVD, content can be protected for full-rate lossless audio playback.
- (Pins shared with SPDIF-IN & SPDIF-OUT) MIDI interface compatible with electronic musical instruments.
- 48-pin LQFP Green package
Realtek Audio Driver 64 bit
Realtek sound driver Features
- Designed to work with Windows 10
- Audio function driver for Windows based on WaveRT.
- Compatible with EAX 1.0 and 2.0
- 3D Sound supported by Direct Sound
- An A3D compatible program
- Compatibility with I3DL2
- Human-Related Training For Flight 3D Positional Audio
- Gaming and VoIP can be streamed simultaneously on 7.1+2 channels
- Easy-to-use remote control application for 2-foot or 10-foot distances
- Gamers’ experiences will be enhanced with sound environments emulating 26 different environments.
- Equalizer Software 10-Band
- Karaoke mode features Voice Cancellation and Shifting
- Streaming Media Player (Realtek)
- Enhance the Configuration Panel experience for users
- AEC technology for voice application, noise suppression and beam forming technology
- Support for electronic music instruments with MPU401 MIDI driver
- There is also Dolby Master StudioTM (optional software) in the ALC885M-GR.
Realtek all in one Audio Driver
Supported chips sound cards:
- ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC892, ALC663, ALC662, ALC660, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC887, ALC670, ALC275, ALC680.
- High-definition audio codec ALC861.
- Codec HD audio ALC861-VD-GR Standard HD Audio Codec
- An HD audio codec from the ALC880 series.
- Codec ALC882 HD Audio Version 7.1+2.
- HD Audio Codec for ALC883 Value 7.1+2
- An amazing audio codec from ALC888.
- HD Audio Codec with ALC888T for VoIP Applications
- The ALC885 codec features 7.1+2 channels of high-performance HDA.
- High definition audio codec with ALC888S 7.1+2 channels and two independent s/pdif outputs.
- This audio codec features 7.1+2 channels and two independent SPDIF outs.
- Dual SPDIF Outputs ALC888S-VD Audio Codec with 7.1+2 Channels
- An HD audio codec featuring 7.1+2 channels and content protection.
- This audio codec offers 7.1+2 channels and content protection.
- It contains the ALC662 high definition audio codec.
- An audio codec designed to support 5.1 channels of high definition audio.
- Audio codec with 5.1 channels (ALC665)
- Stereo Class-D amplifiers with ALC231 HD Audio Codec
- High-Definition Audio Codec ALC260
- The ALC262 audio codec reproduces music in two-channels.
- An ALC268 codec with two channels of high definition audio
- Class D Speaker Amplifier Embedded in the ALC269 High Definition Audio Codec
- High Definition Audio Codec ALC272 for 4-Channel Video
Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers 6.0.9151.1 Full: