Advanced Installer Architect 18.2 tool is available at our software library for free download. Its complete suite of utilities makes uninstalling several programs easy, even the ones that refuse to uninstall.
Over 25 different tools help you with the complete uninstall process, including removing programs, clearing history, removing plugins and other items.
Overview Of Advanced Installer Architect 18.2
Advanced Uninstaller PRO features all features that are both safe and easy to use. You can uninstall programs quickly using its simple and intuitive interface, by selecting one from a list, or right-clicking and choosing the desired application , and then clicking the “Uninstall” button.
Besides uninstalling many items that other software can’t handle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO can also uninstall a lot of items. This software can help reduce computer performance by repairing broken registry entries, cleansing non-functional Start Menu shortcuts, cleaning annoying browser toolbars, plugins, and hijackers, and removing fonts.
You May Also Like:
Installing the program is monitored by the Installation Monitor which can watch all actions a computer performs while the program is being installed. These changes are remembered by Advanced Uninstaller PRO so you can completely uninstall any program today, leaving nothing behind. This tool can uninstall any program without seeing it.
A good deal of effort has gone into creating a program that is fast, clear, enjoyable and intuitive. Read-friendly content and support are readily available throughout the program, aiding you along the way.
Optimizing your PC’s performance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO is possible by taking excellent care of your system’s registry and services. Furthermore, the software helps you free disk space by detecting and removing duplicates and enables you to enable Windows file compression if you are in need.
Features of Advanced Installer Architect Full
- Easy application and program uninstallation; the program starts much faster than the Control Panel Add/Remove applet. Quick “search” function available.
- The Control Panel icons should be removed, disabled, and enabled.
- Make sure the programs running at startup are disabled or deleted.
- Removing items left behind in the Add/Remove section after program uninstallation is recommended.
- Font options for Windows 8 can be found here.
- Delete all shortcuts that are not working on your desktop or Start menu. Hide, show, or sort your Start menu shortcuts.
- Uninstall toolbars, browser helper objects, and plug-ins in Internet Explorer.
- Get rid of temporary files and garbage.
- Remove the recent open files list of programs like Microsoft Office, Windows Media Player, Instant Messenger, MSN, WinZip, RealPlayer, Kazaa, Morpheus, WinAmp, and so on.
- Wipe your Internet history trail (information about what pages you have visited, what addresses you typed, cookies, and other information) cleanly.
Advanced Installer Architect 18.2 Free Download: